Program Management/Programs/Silent Update/2012-03-08
< Program Management | Programs | Silent Update
Owner: Ehsan (Dev), Vlad Ghetiu (QA)
- Will not land before the merge on Mar 13. Is still a candidate for uplift to Aurora 13.
- One issue on Vista where background update fails and the fallback is used. Ehsan is debugging.
- Robert is reviewing patches.
Updated workflow for updating users with incompatible add-ons
Owner: Rob, Chris, Ioana Budnar (QA)
- Targeted to Firefox 14 or 15 as other work has been prioritized ahead of this work.
Removal of OS Security dialog on Windows
Owner: Brian (Dev), Simona Badau (QA)
- Validating that fallback security patch is functioning as expected before uplifting to Aurora.
- Aurora Features testday last Friday
- failed to garner any meaningful results for UAC Service
- most attention was given to Media Controls Refresh and New Tab Page
- expect the March 23 testday to be more successful as it focuses on UAC Service 100%