- Mike's first week
- Q2 goals
- Still underwater :)
- Private email threads are a huge problem. Making progress on kicking all conversation to public lists though.
- Moved all meetings from person-status-centric to app/api/feature-status centric based on v1 deliverables. This ensures non-progress and non-ownership is highlighted, less to slip through cracks.
- Doing weekly summaries of all B2G activity for Monday project-wide meeting and for Basecamp report: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-status
- Scheduled weekly triage for Gecko and Gaia
- Basecamp flags will be available on Thurs
- Getting a B2G vidyo room so that we can have guests as well as be able to remote mute people
- While systems are getting better (and quickly), still not all the way there wrt knowing exactly how far behind we are.
Fennec Native (beta)
- Convergence and risk-management for beta milestone declare and beta releases beta 1 thru beta 3
- Lot's of triage
- X-Functional Milestone Report: http://mzl.la/LLdFTs
- Ongoing status communication
Fennec Native (release)
- Convergence and risk-management for GA
- Lot's of triage; driving dependencies is first priority after monitoring/helping managing blockers. AMO & engaging with web compat program w/ Lawrence is a focus for this week
- Phone vs. Tablet plan (working with Alex + driving x-functional conversations)
- Ongoing status communication
- Overall: once we hit beta, our cadence as a team has much improved we are sort of in rinse/wash/repeat mode with caveats, of course \o/
- Starting to engage as much as possible; helping onboard Karen, our new PM & working on proposal for planning//communicating future releases
- Published program management Q1 summary.
- Silent Updates
- Background updates landed, had to be preffed off, but is no back on and looks like it will stick. This is the last major piece of the silent update program.
- Need to provide more visibility into this project. Will start reporting on Monday project call. (Should coordinate with Dietrich.) Also want to post more information publicly.
- Working with perf team to identify work to support k9o.
- Continuing to make progress with various projects.
- Ongoing issue of getting attention on this project even though this is priority 4 for the org after mobile, basecamp, and k9o.
- Mobile Web compat
- Announced weekly meeting publicly to get more attention on this effort.
- Planning to give lightening talk about this next week.
- Working to establish contact with Google (issues on our side).
- Investigating issues with Microsoft Web properties.
- Prioritized on Brazilian market to support Basecamp.
- Followed up on enabled-by-default for Aurora and Nightly. Review has been grouped with a larger policy review. Need to understand ramifications on timeline.
- Making progress on data validation and verification
- Should complete last privacy requirement, integrating about:telemetry in the platform, shortly (under review).
- There are issues to address. Have time commitment from WebDev team but no time to manage to ensure issues are being resolved.
- Worked off site on a special project
- Banana Bread - Worked with Sheila to get contractor hired
- Saw progress on nested queries, will be testing them out this week
- Started - May 29th, 2012
- Social API
- Lots of activities going on - SocialAPI component in bugzilla to track items
- Meeting with Dolske, Gavin, Mike H to review what we have so far
- Lawrence and I are trying to clean up some of the bugs
- Not sure how much we will get landed for FF15 - working on some API pieces
- A few things unresolved since PM team was out last week
- Moved triage sessions - now Mon/Wed
- Stability work week
- Brainstorming agenda for work week - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/StabilityWorkWeek
- Put together daily breakdown by the end of the week - June 1
- Kairo in town next week - will have him join next week's meeting
- Many conflicts with channel meetings and other - looking to delegate some crash related activities.
- Rearranging 1:1s
- Lots of interviews for Apps PM
- Mike starting this week - will be pulled into a bunch of B2G meetings to help Mike get up to speed