- Rumour has it the Apps team has hired a project manager \o/
- Bugzilla Anthropology stuff
- B2G - tracking, organization, status
- PTO - until July 2nd.
- Continued risk management and status for Fennec Native: we're close!
- Tracking ratings
- Milestone report to capture everything needed for go-live to be sure we are successful and loose ends are minimal (end game schedule creation, benchmarks, min sys requirements, black listing phones, final qualification plan) [in progress, GA readiness review tomorrow @ 11:30AM).
- Provided assistance to on-board Karen
- Contributed to slide stack for meeting with Samsung; this will provide a good prototype for future meetings with OEMs
- Off-loading and leveraging Release Management in order to plan 14.0.1 and 15 based on Product's roadmap
- Facilitated ARMv6 kick-off & tracking next steps
- Volunteered to project/program manage the "Font Inflation 2.0" feature. Building recommendations to leverage Jet's holistic approach
- Helping with back-story on status reports
- 2 in-person interviews and debriefs for Apps Team and one Phone Screen for Release Management
Areas on my radar for the rest of this week and next: status on mobile running chromelessfollow up with martin on what games effort means for fennec, working with Lawrence to engage on web compat.
Mid-term: Maybe helping build quality program for device compatibility and thinking ahead on new areas of testing and automation to satisfy roadmap requirements.
- Kilimnajaro triage continues, need to start focusing on individual requirements to flush out missing pieces
- Mobile Web Compat
- Updated report with top 50 lists from key locales
- Have A-Team proposal for automated tool for long tail of the Web - need to review with stakeholders
- Not making much progress on Telemetry due to lack of time
- Researched Test Cases for B2G & Fennec
- Researched Game Candidates for B2G & Fennec
- Porting projects ongoing, hitting milestones, minor concerns but nothing that looks to risk timeline
- New schema for Bugzilla Anthropology ready for testing with live data, delaying testing to focus on B2G
- Received summary report on interviews for UofW, not final but 95% there
- Created Basecamp burndown chart for Bugzilla
- After people account migration caused site operations interruption, worked to make sure site was restored to working order
- Worked to get team B2G phones for testing
Last Week (Ending 6/15)
- Continued meeting folks and coming up to speed
- Created PO for 100 additional ZTE phones
- Meet with TF and reviewed:
- B2G demos for TF July 5th Investors meeting
- Master Schedule (Gant chart)
- Obtained ZTE phone and started trying features
This Week (Ending 6/22)
- Ensure B2G demo requurenebts are communicated to the teams and have owners
- Cover Gaia meeting
- Work on B2G x-team progress tracking and reporting
- Mostly spending time on Social API and B2G
- Social API
- Engaged with Gavin, Dolske who are helping to get some pieces landed in m-c. Should have some stuff this week.
- Working with Asa, Todd, Susan on messaging, what we think we will have in Fx16 etc.
- Sending out status summaries several times a week.
- Dietrich out, helping Mike
- Still struggling to get everything organized.
- Working with Paxton on defining modules, point people, where burn down info is and dependencies.
- Product team working on next level of detail for requirements.
- Other stuff - reviews, hiring.