- PM offsite
- Floated with Ashley
- Speaking with Damon tomorrow
- B2G dashboards/burndown
- Martin getting the review queues up and running.
- Dietrich - using our fix rate of blockers, can we come up with some course projections for completion.
- Worried about expectation management.
- Take 2 slices of what we have right now and look at the trend.
- The current scope of work doesn't include bug fixing.
- Michael will need some help on the stoplight chart - Dietrich made some updates to the formula.
- Martin/Lawrence - setup a meeting to discuss the prediction stuff.
- Adding something personal to these meetings
- Marketplace issue tracking
- Using bugzilla but not tagging stuff as blocking specifically.
- Who is managing triage? Wil and Krupa.
- Caitlin will look into getting a list of blockers.
- Mobile Web compat
- Preliminary results of aliasing Webkit CSS properties in Gecko analysis
- Google is now serving better mobile content to Fennec
- Still lots of discussion about B2G UA
- Updated arewecompatibleyet.com report to include JS frameworks
- Good progress on A-Team automation tool
- Work week tentatively scheduled for Sept 10-14
- Focused on validation and back end functionality
- MozCamp EU
- Acceptances sent out, working with presenters on content
- My session Opening Up the Mobile Web for Firefox has been accepted
- Caught up on my huge email back log after vacation (2 days).
- Met with Lawrence to figure out best path forward on Dashboard work.
- Created Dashboard for tracking current review queue size.
- Synced up with Erin on Android about current work being done via the games team on focused on Firefox Android.
- Driving investigation into compressed textures on mobile, making sure that the hardware support is being confirmed.
- Started outreach to game developers in advance of Fx15 release.
- Worked with Alon and Gregor to get BananaBread demos to shippable state, we are now code and content complete although minor tweaks are still in the works.
- Worked with Bobby Richter on BananaBread website.
- Worked with Alon to setup video for BananaBread demo as a fall back for those that can't support it.
- Worked with Ehsan to correct remaining bugs in Damon's special port project, yes I actually was deep in the code figuring out what was going wrong and we did and that is now ready to present to the partner!
- Worked with Marketing to figure out the FX15 release and how to advertise the BananaBread demo.
- Notes on what is being done can be found here: https://games.etherpad.mozilla.org/44
- Weekly status reports picked up a new section - Release engineering. This week will add Legal and maybe Schedule.
- Changing the name from 'B2G' to 'FireFox OS' since the status covers the entire FireFox OS eco system.
- FireFox OS Phone order status is tracked here: https://intranet.mozilla.org/Program_Management/B2G/Device_Status - 80 ZTE phones were shipped from Shenzhen Monday.
- Working on a consolidated TEF / Mozilla status report based on the 'StopLight Status' tab in the B2G Milestone 5 Plan
- Waiting for Brazil visa
- Social API
- Many pieces landed in Fx16 but more work ongoing for Fx17.
- Chat window is the big item for Fx17.
- Starting to test out MoTown.
- PM offsite
- Planning and approval.
- Working on a regular crash newsletter.
- Jump start crash triage.
- Talking with metrics about crash trending.
- Admin stuff