- Schedule update - dates for feature development. Team focused on controlling scope.
- Some areas of concern still around scope creep.
- Continue to update the model as we go - we are tracking it currently.
- Kyle starting soon
- Contractor to finish on Martin's dashboarding work.
- Front-end? Back-end? He should be able to work on both.
- BananaBread update
- 60K views of the vidyo.
- Lots of great press and feedback.
- Share some marketplace slides next week.
- Some major announcements last week.
- Identity and payments - push on v2 since there are risks with v1.
- We are focused on v2 for Identity.
- V1 overview this week - talk about what the roll-out looks like.
- Tauni will cc Dietrich on meeting.
- Persona - on schedule for Beta launch - Sept 18th
- Fx15 TABLET SUPPORT HAS SHIPPED
- OUR GA PRODUCT IS 4 *'s
- Pulling together details to evaluate roadmap for Fx16, Fx17, Fx18 for mobile:
- Process: anatomy of a 6 week cycle
- Features: ARMv6, Readability, WebRT, Media Support
- OOO Fri Sept 7 - Wed Sep 19
- Sep 7-9 MozCamp
- Sep 10-14 Snappy work week
- Sep 17-18 PTO for Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new year)
- MozCamp EU
- Completed Firefox Desktop & Mobile schedule
- Working on presentation and preparing to travel Thursday night
- Firefox OS
- Been working on some updates to the issue dashboard. Will add time stamp, issue/bug list, some descriptive text, and will drop the track line (until we're ready for this).
- Prep for work week
Sao Paulo Meetings
- Mozilla and TEF aligned on QA goals:
- Daily smoke tests run by both Mozilla and TEF on nightly builds
- Joint development and execution of acceptance tests
- TEF's JIRA will be the repository for the acceptance tests with access granted to Mozilla QA, PgM
- Mozilla and TEF aligned on Firefox OS Status Reporting
- Application Status Weekly Update
- V1 Required features will be locked down for each application
- Acceptance criteria will be developed for each feature
- Passed, Failed, and Blocked count for each Application baed on the results of the acceptance tests
- Schedule agreements reached on:
- Sept. 28th - Code Complete (no new features or applications after code complete)
- Nov. 9th - Code Freeze (only ship blocking bugs fixed after code freeze)
- Features not complete by Sept 28th will be dropped from v1
- Required features not complete by Sept. 28th will be reviewed and may result in a schedule revision
- Review Applications with TEF
- Review Mozilla's QA support regarding acceptance criteria (Bob and Sheila)
- Social API
- Working with team and Asa to define bugs we need fixed in Fx17
- Help to test feature.
- More involvement with schedule and expectations setting.
- Stability newsletter has progressed to a blog.
- Working with marketing to define target audience and message.
- Fx15 crashes - lots of activity.
- Kairo and Marcia at Mozcamp so will have to track crashes more closely when they're away.
- Talk to bsmedberg about help tracking some stuff for Fx17.
- The usual administrative stuff.