- Kyle started this week.
- Finish off bugzilla anthropology work.
- Include github data.
- Work on more dashboards.
- B2G Schedule
- Some things at risk.
- Some visual design stuff going on.
- Some platform issues that are taking a while - feedback and iteration taking a long time.
- Michael - key metrics - projections and open bug count.
- Platform stuff that needs to be done by 9/28 is being tagged in the whiteboard
- Medium stuff will be post 9/28
- Martin - trend in the data shows the team is closing out stuff faster. Scope is about the same, still growing.
- Chris - scheduling a meeting this week - identify at risk features.
- PM team doing most of the partner communication - account management.
- ADUs - how are we going to measure this.
- October 22nd
- Number one focus is supporting the success of the proposed roadmap for mobile;powering through wiki's for releases and features to build a foundation for more scalable tools (what information do we need and at what level of detail)
- C2D Messaging
- Media support
- Sync 2.0
- Google campaign tracking
- Comm plan
- Week-by-week schedule
- SUMO reboot; working with Tyler to enhance feedback for mobile
- Crowdsourcing testing effort
In Warsaw this week at the Snappy work week
- MozCamp EU
- Lots of involvement and lots of positive feedback
- Work week this week
- My goals are to group our work into comprehensible buckets, define goals for each bucket, initial plan for completing each goal
- Mobile Web Compat
- MozCamp presentation went well - some good participation
- Progress by A-Team on automated UA sniffing and CSS comparison tool
- Worked on cleaning up code for new hire (Kyle) arrival
- Started expanded out reach to game tool makers
- Worked on prediction model and test alternative approaches that could give more stable results
- Improved game bug query process
- Triage game backlog
- Worked with WebGL team to get ATC compressed textures landed in time for Firefox OS code freeze
- Get closure on FF OS Appliction and Featrues required for v1
- Features are forced ranked within an application
- Cut line for must have v1 features
- Complete FF OS software distribution flows
- who owns update notification and delivery (OEM, Mobile Operattor, or Mozilla)
- Packaged Apps updates
- FF OS Status Report
- Improve timeliness of status
- Work with content owners to supply missing content (Security, Services, Marketing...)
- Add LOE metrics for L, M, S counts
- Social API
- Still lots to track for Fx17
- Bug fixes/enhancements
- Meeting with metrics about telemetry/data
- More involvement with schedule and expectations setting.
- Stability blog/newsletter on hold - waiting for PR and Marketing
- More involvement with B2G crash development
- Helping track click-to-play work for Fx17
- The usual administrative stuff.
- Hiring plan for 2013