- Q4 goals
- Merging Gaia and platform triage
- Iterations/feature prioritization for remaining bugs
- Team offsite
- Venue & logistics
- Roadmap priorities and resource leveling preparations and meetings took up most of the week
- Great progress with readability: re-flow on zoom landed and is ready for testing on aurora!
- ARMv6 testing is really challenging right now; bottle-necked on resources: need to really focus on this
- Go/No-Go for Android WebtRT/Apps Market place is set for tomorrow; no hard blockers on the Fennec side
- Google campaign tracking landed in Fx17 at the 11th hour in time for beta testing!
- Kicked off iOS discussion
- Reset issue dashboard to show burndown to code complete.
- Scheduled risk identification sessions with QA teams
- Working on plans with dmandelin and taras
- Telemetry Q4 planning session held last week with metrics
- Mobile Web compat
- Lots of focus on B2G and H.264
- Need to update arewecompatibleyet.com report to show B2G and Android status
- Several discussions happening about users stuck on old Firefox versions - what are the underlying issues and how can we bring them up-to-date?
- Slower week was sick for a good part of it.
- Jira setup for Bugzilla Anthropology project on Metrics installations.
- Worked on tweaks to the prediction model and filtered out data due to spikes and data migration causing issues.
- Worked on outreach to B2G team to figure out if I can help with getting games onto FirefoxOS.
- FFOS Feature audit Monday and Tuesday
- Merge FFOS audit results with FFOS Application status
- Look for help writing FFOS QA test cases
- Work on FFOS integrated schedule (Mozilla, TEF, TCL, QC time lines and dependencies)
- Social API
- Asa out this week - tracking some key fixes we want to uplift to beta
- PM offsite planning
- Working with Ashley to firm up logistics
- Whatever Michael and Dietrich need help with
- Working with Erin on more detailed analysis of impact of resources we have shifted
- Recruiter engaged, starting to get some resumes.