- PM offsite
- Week of April 8th
- Location TBD
- Requirements management system
- Iteration #1 - as of January 29, 2013:
- Reached the mid-point - 5 work days remain till the conclusion on Monday February 4.
- 24 story points out of 99 have been completed.
- Total number of story points forecasted for completion at the end of Iteration #1 is 35.
- Team will not accomplish their commitment of completed 99 story points of work.
- While below the commitment level, this is above my personal expectation of what the team would achieve.
- Iteration #2:
- Review and Planning session already scheduled for Tuesday February 5.
- Wednesday February 6 is being held in reserve in case Team requires more time to plan.
- Metro Wiki Updating:
- All Iteration #1 statistics and Iteration #2 planning details will be present on the Wiki on Wednesday February 6 (EOD).
- Legacy Work:
- Progress is being made to re-organize the legacy work related to Metro.
- For February 4, Asa is attempting to complete the following:
- Adding details to all Feature Stories marked as 'on hold' in Bugzilla.
- Final review and edit of Feature Stories recorded in the Product Backlog on ScrumBug.
- Re-organization Feature Stories marked as 'stories for editing' in Bugzilla.
- If Asa doesn't complete the three tasks listed above the project is still on track as we have enough completed/detailed Feature Stories ready to be selected for Iteration #2.
- The impact of a delay from those three tasks delays our ability to create a forecast release schedule.
- Instead of providing the forecast for Iteration #2 it would be provided at Iteration #3.