- Brendan offsite next week
- WebAudio Version 1 requirements.
- Overseeing demos for upcoming conferences.
- Managing announcements for Firefox 19.
- Resolve problems with Ikura (ZTE Mozillza Open)
- 50 Toro (LG L5) are due by the end of the week. Need to prep these phones
- Demo Training
- FFOS v1.0 and v1.0.1 merge.
- Get agreement on scope
- Need QC review of v1.0.1 scope to determine QC next steps
- Iteration #1 - Completed:
- Total value of iteration story points committed to: 102
- Total value of iteration story points completed: 30
- Total number of iteration stories committed to: 13
- Total number of iteration stories completed: 5
- Number of new Change Stories: TBD.
- Number of new Defect Stories: TBD.
- Team efficiency rate for story point value completion: 29%
- Team efficiency rate for number of stories completed: 38%
- Iteration build is currently under QA and Product Owner review.
- Any Defect and Change Stories will be presented to the team on Wednesday February 6.
- Iteration #2:
- Review and Planning session scheduled for Wednesday February 6.
- Iteration #2 is scheduled to run from Thursday February 7 - Wednesday February 20.
- Metro Wiki Updating:
- All Iteration #1 statistics and Iteration #2 planning details will be available on the Metro Wiki on Wednesday February 6 (EOD).
- Legacy Work:
- Trying to fill our platform req from last year
- Putting in a special request for FFOS PM.
- Likely won't release in Fx20 but looking at maybe having some pieces
- Tracking user facing health report
- Perf review underway
- Social API
- Progress slow - still trying to finish up multi-provider support