- Working with Everything.me on mobile Web testing
- Working through staffing plans for mobile Web compat
- Have taken over the platform meeting
- Backlog of performance related planning to address
- Working on phones for MWC
- Working on setting up meetings with ZTE, TEF at MWC to review project schedule
- Working on setting up meetings with LG, TEF at MWC to review project schedule
- Iteration #2 Update:
- Remaining days in iteration = 3
- Points closed to date = 18
- Stories closed/verified to date = 3
- Reopened Stories: 4
- Priority 1 Change/Defect Stories: 1
- Remaining points in iteration = 97
- Performance To Date:
- Confirmed Story Backlog: 19 ready for upcoming iterations.
- Legacy Stories: 12 remaining for QA testing (originally totalled 37).
- On Hold Stories: 6 remaining for Product Manager clarification before being moved into Story Backlog.
- Triage Work: 16 items for Product Manager to review before being converted to Defects.
- Stories to be Planned: 26 stories for Team to review, relate work items to them and assign point values.
- As each story is completed it is submitted to QA for funtionality testing.
- Last week the team had completed 7 stories totalling 40 story points.
- The Team had completed more points at the half-way point of Iteration #2 than all of Iteration #1.
- 4 of the 7 stories had quality issues and were reopened reducing our story point completion count to 18.
- This follows our 'Definition of Done' to ensure the project does not collect any 'technical debt' moving forward.