- Summit - ideas for our team
- People and process
- Debucking the myths about process
- Draft agenda was sent out - Lawrence will forward if applicable
- Reminder to update the calendar - Lawrence will send around the link to the calendar
- Booking hotels through egencia
- Martin - brief update since back in town after road trip
- Kairo - stability work week next week
- Q&A with Asa
- Working with SpiderMonkey team to prepare product roadmap and schedules.
- Meeting with Privacy and Legal to discuss geolocation data collection.
- Preparing geolocation blog post or FAQ.
- Fx23, Fx24 release risk management
- engaging with media team to help out with WebRTC
- Engaging with PiCL team; advising on GitHub/Bugzilla cross-tracking
- Iteration #12 ends today.
- Iteration #13 runs from August 13, 2013 - August 26, 2013.
- Metro Preview Release details will be outlined on Wednesday August 14 through our iteration status report.
- This release will be the version of Metro riding the release trains.
- Inventory of projects
- Talking to Bob, Johnathan and others to explore projects/priorities that need EPM help and don't have any.
- Might be helping with FFOS version, tracking discussions.
- Working with John Jensen to see what kind of EPM help they need long term for the program.
- Supporting FFOS team to get new tracking/status reports put together (koi 1.2).
- Planning for EPM activities for Oslo FFOS work week.
- Reaching out to UX team for more EPM/UX collaboration.