- Q4 Goals
- Projects - lots of requests coming in
- DRM, WebRTC, Services, Graphics
- PM meet-up - should we try and do something
- Kairo starting to work on FHR
- What is the CRB?
- e10s: Reaching out to other teams to help them fix their components
- Geolocation: Preparing to announce project on Mozilla Services blog next week
- JS: Working with jandem on profiling and optimization for Tom's Hardware benchmarks
- PTO Weds - Fri
- Fx25 Readiness
- Fx26 About:home risk management (helicopter)
- Shumway project plan (gantt) in prep for Brendan's offsite, planning M2: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Shumway
- Weekly WebRTC Gantt
- Ramping up helping some efforts on the mobile platform side (ANR Reporting to start)
- Back in Vienna now
- Had a first introductory meeting on FHR last week
- In Portland for perf work week
- Was off most of last week.
- Continued to work on driving games initiative forward.
- Focused on filling 2 open reqs for 2013
- Handling lots of requests for project help
- FFOS Engineering Reports
- Focused on the Firefox accounts schedule and communications for Desktop, Android & FXOS