From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Automation‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

previous meeting | Meetings | next meeting »

Dial in

 # When:     Every Monday at 8:45am PDT/PST
 # Vidyo:
 # Phone:    650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL)
 #           1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US)
 # IRC:      irc://
 # IRC logs:


  • Attendees: Andrei, Andreea, Cosmin, Daniel, Henrik, Marc, Nils, Syd, Otilia
  • Chair: Andrei
  • Notes: Daniel

Last Weeks Action Items

  • [ON TRACK] [Andrei] run all testruns on 800x600 see if there are any problems on linux (staging puppet box)
  • [NEW] [Otilia and Andreea] to send a list of features for tracking tool
  • [DONE] [Cosmin] to investigate Discard logs after 3 days (we should get this in ASAP and monitor results) - maybe even check with IT to increase the disk space vailable on master to 100GB



  • List of blockers (
    • [07/10] - Bug 735184 - RFE: Create Pulse notifications for update channel activities (maybe in Q4)
    • [08/05] - Bug 980938 - Crash of Adobe Flash with protected mode enabled and clearing cookies [@ F2102588022] (waiting for feedback)
    • [08/29] - Bug 917204 - Add open squid proxy to for testing purposes (waiting for security review)
    • [09/01] - Bug 911048 - [mozinstall] Add support to install Firefox via the stub installer (needs work done by Henrik)
    • [09/01] - Bug 1038646 - Broken package dependencies when installing OpenJDK 7 on Ubuntu 12.04 machines (waiting for feedback)
    • [09/01] - Bug 891288 - Create subdomains of mozqa with self-signed SSL certificates for all supported versions versions (SSL3 - TLS 1.1) (waiting for feedback)
    • [09/01] - Bug 1037084 - Move TPS test framework out of mozilla-central into its own repository (waiting for feedback)
    • [09/03] - Bug 997230 - Setup Mac Mini for DeployStudio needed by PuppetAgain (needs action RelOps)



Mozmill-CI for testing all Locales (Andreea, Cosmin)

  • Current Status:
    • Need to establish a few details before updating the blacklist PR, tomorrow
  • Planned for this week:
    • Land the blacklist changes, have the retention ready in order to test and have logs for all 87 locales.

Mozmill for Restart Stability (Henrik, Andrei)

  • Current Status:
    • TBD
  • Planned for this week:

Automation of TPS tests (Daniel, Mihaela)

  • Current Status:
    • Windows library & BrowserWindow library are finished so we are unblocked on bug 1005811
  • Planned for this week:
    • Work on bug 1005811 to have the lib + 1 test updated so we get unblocked on TPS tests.

Make Mozmill e10s ready (Henrik, Andrei)

  • Current Status:
    • Figured out that Mozmill doesn't support e10s at all
    • Xabolcs did investigation last week and came up with some POC
  • Planned for this week:
    • Once OS X signed builds work is done, Henrik will get started with the message manager

Project Updates

Mozmill (Henrik)

  • No updates

Mozmill Tests (Softvision)

  • Large update from Henrik for update tests is coming up bug 1063584
  • [FIXED] bug 1067806 - Test failure "Identity is verified - 'verifiedIdentity' should equal 'verifiedDomain'" in testDVCertificate.js
  • [FIXED] bug 1006996 - Add new windows.js shared module

TPS (Henrik, Cosmin)

WebRTC (Nils)

  • TBD

Softvision Updates

Desktop Automation

  • Goals progress:
    • TBD

Personal Status

For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:

Meeting Notes

The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:

If you missed the meeting you can also watch it in our archive.

Action items

  • [NEW] [Andrei] Check if the new Flash version fixes the blocker (bug 980938)