Desktop QA Meeting 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL) 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US) Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=RU7dVysDFakY Archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings#Meeting_Details Attendees
- Summit Travel booking is now available.
- [juanb] - PTO for Aug 8 - 26
- [tracy] - PTO July 16 - 23
- [mwobensmith] - PTO July 25 - Aug 3
- Testday this Friday: https://quality.mozilla.org/2013/07/firefox-23-0-beta-7-testday-july-19th/
- Company goals (Q3) https://intranet.mozilla.org/2013Q3Goals
- QMO page update - Single point of entry: Tracy to drive project
Whats New in Firefox
- Multiple beta process - so far so good.
- fewer changes in each beta - lets us focus more on those changes for each release.
- Anthony Hughes: mozmill ondemand test automation
- Vacation coverage plan
- Samvedana will cover metro, Anthony will cover ESR releases.
- Duties for new softvision position
- ashughes has gaming test plan out for review and will document basic WebRTC tests to be included as well.
- Can we do one of our meetings on air.mozilla one week to see how it goes
- "Current meeting notes are usually sufficent, shoud make notes more discoverable on the wiki and improve the notes taken during the meeting"
- Policies on verification w/r/t debug/release and platform [mwobensmith]
Notes Previous Action Items
New Action Items
- mschifer - follow up on air.mozilla usage
- ashughes - take survey on qmo for interest in air.mozilla recordings of our meetings