Desktop QA Meeting 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL) 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US) Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop Time of the meeting: 2pm pdt most tuesdays Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=RU7dVysDFakY Archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings#Meeting_Details Attendees
Tracy, Matt, Marc, Juan
- Security work
- Application reputation https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=842828
- Preliminary work for sandboxed calls (linux) https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=914716
- Safe browsing 2.0 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=904607
- insanity::pkix validation
- Closer work with TOR
- QA Meet and Greet
- Metro Status
- A lot of work being done on APZ which is going to take longer than expected. May not make it till FF29.
- Exists in Nightly and Aurora now. Main focus is still on Nightly.
- Asking that all verification be done on nightly to keep it closer to the actuall work
- Have double our usage but crash rates are similar.
- FF24 followup
- Build team unhappy about some of the initial checks not done in the betas for localization and update problems.
- Third party tool bar updated and no longer crashes.
- Now need to wait for crash data stats to verify
- Crashstats analysis position -
- requires someone with reasonable coding skills and ability to dive into the code
- Some of these tasks are better suited to the stability team.
- We can cover the dailiy check list for the stability wiki.
- Estimate that the remaining work could easily fill a full time position.
- Alex and release management team will have meeting to rethink aurora at summit?
- If so please be sure to attend and take notes and voice concerns
- Mountain Lion may be releasing near the end of the month. Need to make sure we have automation coverage. Marcia is doing some manaul testing.
Notes Previous Action Items
New Action Items