Congratulations to President (Elect) Obama!
- QA Q4 Work Week (tchung)
- Dec 8-12
- Wants and ideas
- Testday and community outreach process (marcia, tracy)
- Revamping testdays to once a month?
- Discussion - create a test week for feature testing, and end with a testday
- Track volunteers and issue rewards
- Engage testers for a whole week of testing. Get people to try and do stuff on their own time.
- Private Browsing, Ctrl Tab, Fennec Builds
- Target the first week of December for PB (marcia). meanwhile lets have a beta 2 testday next friday.
- QA/Support Team issues wiki page (tchung)
- Use this section to enter top issues found in your nightly testing
- Reported updates to Cww
- Should we create one similar for branch releases? Discussion - doesnt make much sense, since security testing is more about figuring out what needs to be fixed or not.
- Discover ways to get support with more release testing? We in turn could help with live chat?
- QMO2 Update (jay, timr)
- Rollback to old QMO
- Discussion - late november would be back on track
- Next steps, triage the issues found first. Finish this by friday
- Jay will talk to contract agency and get them to fix P1 bugs
- Fix all issues by 11/21, review the changes, and then repush
- Firefox 22.214.171.124/3.0.4 (abillings)
- We are now in beta. Will target live on 11/12
- 126.96.36.199 / 3.0.5 - beta 12/9, ship 12/16
- Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (abillings)
- Builds next week, most bugs already verified
- ship 12/19
- Firefox 3.1 (tchung)
- Webdev update (stephend)
- Mobile update (joelm)
- Mobile dev is focused on performance and Windows Mobile
- Process started for adding mochitests to buildbot on Nokia device
- Investigating rest of automation that buildbot runs to include
- Initial test plan development for Alpha 2 release
- Acquiring devices for Windows Mobile testing
- Accessibility update (MarcoZ)