Discussion Items / Updates
- Welcome David Burns and Dave Hunt!
From last meeting:
- Update/resurrect the test automation coverage doc for AMO
- On the Automation page, split out the various projects and list their current and planned coverage -- status?
- I said I'd do this, and I haven't -- will have it done by Monday morning (stephend)
- Firefox 4 coverage on nightlies with Selenium RC and the latest IDE -- status?
- Red Panda project
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- Release date for AMO 5.12.2 has been moved to 11/9
- Currently testing Dev Tools
- Preparing for KB release in November
- Added second Army of Awesome release to schedule for first week of November
- We are a week behind on the first batch of pages for the Firefox.com redesign due as pages are not done yet. Will have a discussion with Mike Alexis later to plan for more time for QA when pages are done
- MDN / MDC
- MDC Mindtouch upgrade would not be part of the MDN 0.9.1 release, Sheppy is going to update QA when staging is ready to be tested
- MDN 0.9.1 ships November 2, 2010 after code freeze early next week.
- No QA update; development hasn't fixed anything yet
- Spread Firefox / Text Affiliates
- No update from dev
- Stephen & Vishal tested postCrashEmail Submission
- Stephen also did a regression test for 1.7.5
- Socorro on-site is next week
- 1.7.5 scheduled to release on Nov 2nd
- FFT Layout and FFT Sort suites added to Hudson
- checked-in a new test for BFT questions problem count
Takeaways and Action Items
- Need to run Firefox 4 beta 7 with Selenium
- Take a look at SUMO bugs and start flagging in-testsuite?
- Raymond to take lead on Red Panda project
- Get a timeline for it
- Look at engaging uTest on the "All for One" project
- Load-testing Socorro
- Stephen to figure out temporary Input transition plan
- Ping Adam Goucher on Selenium IDE compatibility with Firefox 4