< QA | Execution | Web Testing | Meetings
previous mtg | QA/Execution/Web Testing/ Web QA Home | next mtg
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Code reviews - have a public code/project review
- Make better use of the mailing list
- Stephen to investigate the written-off/test Visa/MasterCard cards, to get them working again
- They don't work because they need verified addresses, etc.
- Stephen to work with the team to try to better-measure the quality of a project
- Which metrics?
- How to expose?
- Custom dashboard, etc.?
- Matt Brandt to host a meeting to pass-down/discuss the QA Automation work week/Softvision/Waverly work week items
Discussion Items / Updates
- Everyone please take a hard look @ Dave's pytest-mozwebqa plugin for Jenkins, and provide critical feedback; have things depending on this
- Sauce Labs integration
- Selenium 2 support (!), since we're blocked by the session issue
- Presented on moz-grid-config last night at the Selenium Meetup
- Team lunch on Friday: Dish Dash or Mexican?
- Test day rocked; thanks to all who participated!
- Testday on September 9?
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- Engagement projects
- Facebook Newsletter email tab - shipped
- AMO 6.0.1 is going live on 08/26
- AMO is moving to Phoenix this afternoon.
- Sia is now merging tests
- From 20 fails to 12 - remainder to be fixed or xfailed this week
- Next week Marlena will focus on better jenkins access
- Enjoying a slight break until the end of the quarter
- Jetpack Builder (aka FlightDeck)
- shipped One Mozilla
- shipped 1.0 08/23
- Zac has joined the automation efforts
- 8/23 release
- 8/30 release in the works
- rbillings on vacation as of 8/25.5, Tobbi is covering SUMO [thanks Tobbi!] releases: 8/30, 9/6 & 9/13
Time off / Out-of-office
- Rebecca OOC [out of country] 8/25.5 - 9/11
Takeaways and Action Items
- Action Items:
- Krupa to work on adding money to a/cards (Visa/MasterCard) to use for PayPal (since the store-bought cards won't work)
- Stephen and team to investigate what tools are possible to better-measure quality across projects
- Team to look at the All-Hands sessions, Meetup and QA Work Week Sessions