Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Team to test BrowserQuest; Stephen to send mail with details
- Raymond is taking lead on this; bug 683331 is tracking it
- Original tentative ship date was the 24th of October; meeting at 9:30 today to discuss progress/launch timing
Discussion Items / Updates
- Newsletter: how can we share responsibility
- Slides for Mozilla Festival: From the community meeting, we are requested to pick some easier tasks and put them on the slides so that people attending the festival can engage with us afterward.
- Started a template for our team meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Execution/Web_Testing/Meetings/Template
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- Engagement projects
- AMO 6.2.8 going live today.
- folder structure is changed
- still working through dialogue on whether or not merging into zamboni is a good idea.
- Jetpack Builder (aka FlightDeck)
- Case Conductor
Time off / Out-of-office
Takeaways and Action Items
- Stephen to email the group and see if the team wants to round-robin chair the meeting, going forward