QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2013-07-25

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeaways:
  • Action Items:

Discussion Items / Updates

  • B2G / gaia-ui-tests
    • Raymond resolved the flashing of devices on Jenkins and devices getting stuck
    • Leo device on Jenkins now!
    • I emailed the first v1-train HTML report to QA-B2G today and I plan for us to send one daily before 9am PST.
    • TBPL green on Cedar but tests still hidden
  • Dave, is there an ETA for (just curious) - stephend
  • I've started a new section, and will flesh it out a bit more (changes welcome!) - stephend
  • Can we get some testdays going? :-) - stephend

Goals Check-in

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

  • Stephen would like to blog about the automation rig for Firefox OS

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

  • SUMO
    • Continuous deployment, no updates
  • MozTrap
  • Wiki

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

  • I broke qa-selenium-stage by a "simple" update:
    • Guess we need to restore the previous version (stephen will look into it)
      • I reverted, which fixed it, but the actual version of Jenkins is bad, so we shouldn't upgrade staging for now (should file a bug)

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • Zac 26/7/2013 PTO one day only
  • Stephen out 7/26/2013 - 8/9/2013, returning the 11th of August
  • Teodosia out 7/26/2013
  • bsilverberg out 7/29/2013 - 8/9/2013, returning 8/11/2013
  • mbrandt
    • PTO Friday, July 26th - driving to remote Mozilla outpost
    • B2G Comms work week, Aug 3 - 11

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
    • Bebe to file an issue with Personatestuser to see if we can change the duration of account lifetimes
    • Team to take the discussion about to the mailing list (re: long-term fix)
    • Raymond to email the list with the changes he's made to the perf nodes
  • Next owner / scribe:
    • Alin / Andrei
  • Next week's meeting notes: