QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2013-10-31

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • owner: Rebecca / scribe: Stephen
  • Takeaways:
  • Action Items:
    • pointy hair - Uplifting a commit that is already in mozilla-central into mozilla-aurora. Who can do this? We should ask jsmith. - stephen will follow up
    • Zac and Bebe - work on marketplace payment tests again when new gaiatest version is released [ongoing]
    • contact Anthony Hughes about how to set up a test day - bsilverg
    • bring update Jenkins memos onto the mailing list - stephen
    • Selenium Tests repos readmes - bsilverberg[ongoing]
    • Do we still use qa-selenium-stage?
      • Most of the jobs are bit-rotting; while it does catch very simple plugin issues, it's not much of a valid mirror/staging env., as it doesn't have B2G jobs (or much of anything) [team to discuss this with Dave and raymond]

Discussion Items / Updates

Goals Check-in

Testday Ideas

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

  • Affiliates
  • Engagement
    • Careers release
    • Newsletter release
  • Firefox OS
  • Marketplace / AMO
  • Mozillians
    • Monday release
  • MDN
    • Continuous deployment, no updates
  • Socorro
  • SUMO
    • Continuous deployment, no updates
  • MozTrap
  • Wiki

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
    • Stephen to follow up with Jason Smith about uplifting
      • Done
    • Forward the email to Softvision about the new builds
    • David to set up the B2G-26 download jobs in Jenkins
      • Done
    • Raymond to follow up with Chris on getting and using a proxy account from
    • Stephen to delegate getting One and Done page up and linked to the homepage
    • Get an Inari over to Zac
    • Stephen to fwd email to Dave and Zac about Hamachis being able to run under adb
      • Done
  • Next owner / scribe:
  • Next week's meeting notes: