QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2014-03-27

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead:
    • AndreiH
  • Scribe:
    • Mbrandt
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeaways:
  • Action Items:
    • rbillings to create an xFail etherpad for tracking, and will send info out to mailing list [done]
    • Retronam send a email on Monday morning about the Work Week room schedule
    • Bebe to give feedback after the Testing camp Event in Iasi

Discussion Items / Updates

Goals Check-in

Testday Ideas

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • Robert Chira PTO April 04
  • [mbrandt] PTO
    • 4/1 + a few potential additional days to facilitate the move .. buying house :-)
    • 4/8 Driving to Denver, CO
  • bsilverberg - April 10 - 16 - PyCon in Montreal

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Action Items:
    • Jenkins CI and Grid
      • Raymond to continue working on getting grid online
      • [everyone] watch for incoming pull requests that update configs/etc for our grid
    • [everyone] send stephend links to where each project tracks the work that is being accomplished and what is in the pipeline for the future
    • [everyone] The Reps project is good avenue for highlighting projects that students can get involved on. Ping rbillings with projects ideas and/or your projects if you would like them included in upcoming newsletters.
  • Next owner / scribe:

bsilverberg / stephend

  • Next week's meeting notes: