QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/09-20-2011
Previous Action Items
- [DONE] Raise bug to improve testrun.py to not abort when tests are non-existent. (Dave)
- bug 685481 Allow subsequent test runs to continue when there are no tests to run.
- [DONE] Raise bug to remove dummy tests. (Dave)
- bug 685482 Remove dummy test files.
- Chase for progress on new endurance tests (app tab/flash video). (Anthony)
- [DONE] Move project page to new location/template. (Henrik)
- bug 635310 - Mozmill Endurance test for flash video performance - ashughes
- dependencies still in-progress (assigned to Vlad & Alex, in review)
- bug 686677 - Add graphics details to report. In review.
- bug 684848 - Gather graphics info/failures in endurance shared module. Waiting on feedback.
- bug 686679 - Display graphics info/failures in endurance dashboard report. Dependent on bug 684848.
- bug 676087 - Add membuster endurance test to the daily testruns. Dependent on bug 685481.
- bug 670721 - Mozmill Endurance test for pinning App Tabs.
- bug 687240 - Remove unnecessary scrollButtonUp element declaration in Endurance test testTabbedBrowsing_PinAndUnpinAppTab.
- Investigate report performance issue and raise bug. (Dave)
- Investigate integrating with Telemetry. (Dave)
- Implement a 'max memory' view to expose testruns consuming large amounts of memory. (Dave)
- bug 687480 - Memory usage spike detected in Mozmill Endurance tests.
- Results: http://mozmill-release.brasstacks.mozilla.com/#/endurance/reports
- No failing tests
Discussion Items / Updates
- First regression discovered!
- bug 687480 - Memory usage spike between 20110906 and 20110907
- Next steps
- Detection/reporting of regressions
- Cover during Dave Hunt's PTO.
- All action items carried over from previous meetings.