After years of service, we have made the decision to retire this project. The decommission date is October 31st, 2016.
The "One and Done" initiative, previously known as "QA Taskboard", is a workflow where Mozilla community contributors can pick tasks and work on them - one at a time, one day at a time - and feel good about doing them.
Previous project data can be found here: QA Taskboard.
If you'd like to try out One and Done, sign up and pick a task! There is an option within One and Done to give feedback once you finish or abandon a task.
To contribute to our code base, check the readme document in the One and Done github repo. The site is written in Python and uses Django.
To report a bug or suggest an enhancement, please use Bugzilla.
- Dev - https://oneanddone-dev.paas.allizom.org/en-US/
- Staging - https://oneanddone.paas.allizom.org/en-US/
- Prod - https://oneanddone.mozilla.org
- Code: https://github.com/mozilla/oneanddone
- Test Automation: https://github.com/mozilla/oneanddone-tests
- IRC: #qa
- Bugzilla: Mozilla QA / oneanddone.mozilla.org
The primary and secondary contacts for each role of this project:
- Project Managers: Rebecca Billings
- Developers: Bob Silverberg
- IT/WebOps: TBD
The last meeting will be held October 3rd, 2016
- One and Done monthly check-in meeting
- Every first Wednesday of the month, starting February 4, 2015
- Place: Rebecca Billings Vidyo Room
- Guest Vidyo link:
- To join from a telephone, dial the following number:
- US Toll Free +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 99215
Info & Links
- Version 1
- Usability review 05.14
- Conversion points to be added to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Conversion_points#QA
- May 7: 305 non-staff contributors, 195 task attempts, 123 finished.
- June 2: 670 non-staff contributors, 444 task attempts. 302 finished.
- July 15: 1632 non-staff users. 879 task attempts. 617 finished.
- Aug 6: 1790 non-staff users. 1327 task attempts. 929 finished.
- Sep 4: 2901 users, 1750 task attempts, 1219 finished.
- (Sep 23: 3756 users, 2172 task attempts, 1516 finished)
- Oct 9: 4217 users, 2440 task attempts, 1720 finished