This page contains all of the important details for One and Done.
The "One and Done" initiative, previously known as "QA Taskboard", is a workflow where Mozilla community contributors can pick tasks and work on them - one at a time, one day at a time - and feel good about doing them.
Previous project data can be found here: QA Taskboard.
If you'd like to try out One and Done, sign up and pick a task! There is an option within One and Done to give feedback once you finish or abandon a task.
To contribute to our code base, check the readme document in the One and Done github repo. The site is written in Python and uses Django.
To report a bug or suggest an enhancement, please use Bugzilla.
- Dev - https://oneanddone-dev.paas.allizom.org/en-US/
- Staging - https://oneanddone.paas.allizom.org/en-US/
- Prod - https://oneanddone.mozilla.org
- Code: https://github.com/mozilla/oneanddone
- Test Automation: https://github.com/mozilla/oneanddone-tests
- IRC: #qa
- Bugzilla: Mozilla QA / oneanddone.mozilla.org
The primary and secondary contacts for each role of this project:
- Project Managers: Rebecca Billings
- Developers: Bob Silverberg
- IT/WebOps: TBD
- One and Done monthly check-in meeting
- Every first Wednesday of the month, starting February 4, 2015
- Place: Rebecca Billings Vidyo Room
- Guest Vidyo link:
- To join from a telephone, dial the following number:
- US Toll Free +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 99215
Info & Links
- Version 1
- Usability review 05.14
- Conversion points to be added to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Conversion_points#QA
- May 7: 305 non-staff contributors, 195 task attempts, 123 finished.
- June 2: 670 non-staff contributors, 444 task attempts. 302 finished.
- July 15: 1632 non-staff users. 879 task attempts. 617 finished.
- Aug 6: 1790 non-staff users. 1327 task attempts. 929 finished.
- Sep 4: 2901 users, 1750 task attempts, 1219 finished.
- (Sep 23: 3756 users, 2172 task attempts, 1516 finished)
- Oct 9: 4217 users, 2440 task attempts, 1720 finished