QA Community Team Meeting
- June 1, 2011
- Attendees: al, ashughes, juanb, naoki, camd, marcia, owen
- about:pages testday. Still some open moderator slots.
- Marcia running a June 17th Testday focused on Firefox 5 final.
Check the documentation for help planning an event
Community Building/Events (ideas and progress) [marcia/tomcat/ashughes]
- No update from Mary re: events [marcia]
- Floated an idea of a "Contribute to Mozilla" event at BlogHer (maybe BOF style) in August (outgrowth of discussion that happened at the Contribute to Mozilla meeting last week with David Boswell) [marcia]
- mary indicated she would follow up with me this week re: this event.
- http://www.designjams.org/wiki/Main_Page - what do people think about this type of event as a model for possible QA events?
- focus on User Experience design, don't think its QA related/interesting/target audience -- Tomcat
- Working on Talks in Munich at IT Brunch and ITK Treffen and as well as Opensource MEetups - Tomcat
QA Videos [marcia]
- Rainer edited a rough cut of one of our Community videos from Whistler (Marco's presentation)
- Also in progress are the Mozilla QA Summit presentation
Meeting Notes/Action Items
- Owen to create a wiki page to suggest some flow improvements
- Need more moderators for this week's test day
- Need to get Test Day posts up on QMO early if we have one scheduled.
- Please review QMO badge sketches that Al sent out on 5/26/11
- Marcia following up with Mary re: events
- Videos - Think about refreshing the QA video on the front page
- Action Items from last meeting (20110518)
- [DONE] ashughes to add TestDay checklist info to https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/QA_Community/Meetings/2011-05-18 and also make the schedule a static link
'Marcia to add a Brainstorming scrumpad to Community page where suggestions can be made such as improvements to QMO, video ideas, etc.'
- Marcia to follow up with Rainer to get the video of the QA team at Whistler
- Marcia to Dig deeper with Mary about events after Friday meeting
- Tracy owes Tony a video for sync - Introduction to Sync - Tips and Tricks on how to test
- Al to get TwoPress URL - maybe look at it once it is up on QMO staging site
- Expansion of testdays into the European and Asian
timezones. Softvision can help us here. Henrik sees this as very impt. to the expansion of our community