- 1 QA Community Team Meeting
- 2 Upcoming Testdays
- 3 Discussion Items
- 4 Project Status
- 4.1 Community Building/Events (ideas and progress) [marcia/tomcat/ashughes]
- 4.2 QA Videos [marcia]
- 4.3 QMO [abillings]
- 4.4 Roundtable
- 4.5 Meeting Notes/Action Items
QA Community Team Meeting
- July 13, 2011
- Attendees: matt, owen, juanb, abillings, marcia, james, ashughes
- Discuss Q3 community goals. See http://mozqa.sync.in/QaCommunityQ3Goals
- Matt to discuss having a possible meetup during GTAC
- Reminder to use http://etherpad.mozilla.org:9000/QA-Community-Brainstorm for any ideas you have.
Community Building/Events (ideas and progress) [marcia/tomcat/ashughes]
- Firefox Testdays Cadence
- Firefox Beta testday 1 week after merge
- Firefox Aurora testday 4 weeks after merge
- Desktop, Mobile, Sync inclusive
- Leaves 2 days / month for "other" testdays
QA Videos [marcia]
- Met with Juan and David Boswell last week to discuss improving the situation for contribution on the nightly landing page. Suggestion made to have a video on that page. On 7/21 we will shoot that video.
- "Making Mozilla Better" video added to the Contribute site (bug filed)
- We now have a Media Tab on QMO so we should add any relevant presentations, etc so that part of the site is populated with content.
- Revisit why there is a Community tab on QMO [owen]
- Review the open bug regarding videos on the Media tab [marcia]
- Encourage people to have their blogs listed on QMO [marcia]
- Get this added to the new hire page if it is not already there
Meeting Notes/Action Items
Action Items/Notes from (20110713) meeting
- GTAC - Matt will register team. Something around test automation - demo hot tools in automation. October 26-27, 2011 in Mt. View
- Firefox Testday Cadence
- Best time for Beta test day is one week after the merge
- Best time for Aurora test day is 4 weeks after the merge
- ashughes to create public page to suggest topics
- http://quality.mozilla.org/teams/qmo-community/ - do we really need it? owen is confused and other people may be confused.
- File a bug to remove the QA Community Team Page
- How we do our org chart internally-and how we present to community does not have to be a 1:1 correlation.
Action items from (20110615) meeting
- marcia and owen to meet to talk about badging rewards
Action items from (20110601) meeting
- Owen to create a wiki page to suggest some flow improvements
- Need more moderators for this week's test day
- Need to get Test Day posts up on QMO early if we have one scheduled.
- Please review QMO badge sketches that Al sent out on 5/26/11
- Marcia following up with Mary re: events
- Videos - Think about refreshing the QA video on the front page
Action Items from (20110518) meeting
- [DONE] ashughes to add TestDay checklist info to https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/QA_Community/Meetings/2011-05-18 and also make the schedule a static link
'Marcia to add a Brainstorming scrumpad to Community page where suggestions can be made such as improvements to QMO, video ideas, etc.'
- Marcia to follow up with Rainer to get the video of the QA team at Whistler
- Marcia to Dig deeper with Mary about events after Friday meeting
- Tracy owes Tony a video for sync - Introduction to Sync - Tips and Tricks on how to test
- Al to get TwoPress URL - maybe look at it once it is up on QMO staging site
- Expansion of testdays into the European and Asian
timezones. Softvision can help us here. Henrik sees this as very impt. to the expansion of our community