- 1 QA Community Team Meeting
- 2 Upcoming Testdays
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Discussion Items
- 5 Project Status
- 5.1 Community Building/Events (ideas and progress) [marcia/ashughes]
- 5.2 QA Videos [marcia]
- 5.3 QMO [abillings]
- 5.4 Roundtable
- 5.5 Meeting Notes/Action Items
QA Community Team Meeting
- August 10, 2011
- Unless someone steps up, we will miss this week (and possibly next) due to very active release schedule
- Reminder to use http://etherpad.mozilla.org:9000/QA-Community-Brainstorm for any ideas you have.
Community Building/Events (ideas and progress) [marcia/ashughes]
- Mozilla Festival Event
- marcia and owen working on a document outlining what a Mozilla Reps QA Ambassador might look like. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZBKZl0mSXZjwcwFbnRmx1VfSZ8vcK2GMJbi9W-fwKA/edit?pli=1&hl=en_US for the work in progress
- Need to start scoping out what will will present at our QA station and who will man it over the three day period.
- Mozilla EU Camp
- According to last week's Contribute meeting, there is no date for this event yet but it is still planned either the weekend before of the weekend after the Mozilla Festival in London.
QA Videos [marcia]
- Many videos have been uploaded to QMO
- Juan shot a video last week that has been edited and was sent to him for review. The video is intended to replace the one that is currently on the first run page.
Meeting Notes/Action Items
Action Items/Notes from (20110713) meeting
- GTAC - Matt will register team. Something around test automation - demo hot tools in automation. October 26-27, 2011 in Mt. View
- Firefox Testday Cadence
- Best time for Beta test day is one week after the merge
- Best time for Aurora test day is 4 weeks after the merge
- ashughes to create public page to suggest topics
- Still PENDING due to active release schedule -- definitely in my queue
- http://quality.mozilla.org/teams/qmo-community/ - do we really need it? owen is confused and other people may be confused.
- File a bug to remove the QA Community Team Page
- How we do our org chart internally-and how we present to community does not have to be a 1:1 correlation.
Action items from (20110615) meeting
- marcia and owen to meet to talk about badging rewards
Action items from (20110601) meeting
- Owen to create a wiki page to suggest some flow improvements
- Need more moderators for this week's test day
- Need to get Test Day posts up on QMO early if we have one scheduled.
- Please review QMO badge sketches that Al sent out on 5/26/11
- Marcia following up with Mary re: events
- Videos - Think about refreshing the QA video on the front page
Action Items from (20110518) meeting
- [DONE] ashughes to add TestDay checklist info to https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/QA_Community/Meetings/2011-05-18 and also make the schedule a static link
'Marcia to add a Brainstorming scrumpad to Community page where suggestions can be made such as improvements to QMO, video ideas, etc.'
- Marcia to follow up with Rainer to get the video of the QA team at Whistler
- Marcia to Dig deeper with Mary about events after Friday meeting
- Tracy owes Tony a video for sync - Introduction to Sync - Tips and Tricks on how to test
- Al to get TwoPress URL - maybe look at it once it is up on QMO staging site
- Expansion of testdays into the European and Asian
timezones. Softvision can help us here. Henrik sees this as very impt. to the expansion of our community