From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | SoftVision‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Softvision Desktop Standup - February 6, 2013

Dial-in Information


Upcoming Schedule

Previous Action Items

  • [DONE] Ioana to send email with a plan to revise documentation in QMO
  • Juan to investigate test case migration status, from BFT and FFT to MozTrap
  • [DONE] Juan to send email with etherpad about postmortem
  • Juan to send email with wiki information for Firefox Windows Metro

Discussion Items

  • What is the current status of the bug verification proposal?
  • Time to qualify betas: how do we imporove the quality with the given time frame.
  • Testday support. We need more people.

Notes and Actions

  • QMO admin access to SoftVision members - chat with stephend to confirm
  • Discuss what to do with with legacy tests and whether to have a set of BFTs and FFTs - based on legacy tests or completely anew.
    • Community orieted test runs? Should they be specific for areas?
    • Proposal for creating a community test run. Ioana to draft a proposal within two weeks.
  • [ashughes] Bug verification proposal update by next standup meeting
  • [ashughes] To revise plan for b5 taking into account what we discussed for coverage.