Softvision Desktop Standup - February 6, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9245 (US/INTL)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9245 (US Toll Free)
- Vidyo: QA-Desktop
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-01-30
- Aurora Features Testday on Friday, February 8th
Previous Action Items
- [DONE] Ioana to send email with a plan to revise documentation in QMO
- Juan to investigate test case migration status, from BFT and FFT to MozTrap
- [DONE] Juan to send email with etherpad about postmortem
- Juan to send email with wiki information for Firefox Windows Metro
- What is the current status of the bug verification proposal?
- Time to qualify betas: how do we imporove the quality with the given time frame.
- Testday support. We need more people.
Notes and Actions
- QMO admin access to SoftVision members - chat with stephend to confirm
- Discuss what to do with with legacy tests and whether to have a set of BFTs and FFTs - based on legacy tests or completely anew.
- Community orieted test runs? Should they be specific for areas?
- Proposal for creating a community test run. Ioana to draft a proposal within two weeks.
- [ashughes] Bug verification proposal update by next standup meeting
- [ashughes] To revise plan for b5 taking into account what we discussed for coverage.