Softvision Desktop Standup - June 12th, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-06-05
- June 24th Holiday in Romania; Also during weekend of June 22-24 Softvision teams will join a Company event.
- please ask to build Firefox 22RC and 17.0.7ESR sooner, so we can test them
- June 14th - Otilia in PTO (there shouldn't be any impact, but please contact Mihai Constandis in case of emergencies; also Mihaela for project/task aspects)
- Virgil Dicu is leaving the team
- Mihai Morar will be taking his tasks
- Mihaela Velimiroviciu and Cornel Ionce will take over Virgil's Firefox Metro tasks - please add them to the Metro testing related emails (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Firefox 22 beta 5 release - [Thursday?]
- builds are not available yet, so we couldn't start the testing
- replaced plug-in compatibility with add-ons compatibility because they were mixed up since the previous beta
Previous Action Items
- Not done - Come up with two queries, high and low priority. One could be QAWANTED list, and the other could be FIXED bugs that need special attention for verification(?)
- June 24th holiday may impact conditional sign-off. How do we deal with that?
- [juanb] Teams need to be notified via email, and prepared to take action that weekend.
- [juanb] - done - CC Mihaela on two sec bugs for verification.
- [juanb] Check back with Marc regarding 3d equipment. Sending vs. expensing it.