Softvision Desktop Standup - July 10, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-07-03
- Upcoming PTOs
- [juanb] PTO Aug 8 - 26
- [tracy] PTO July 16 - 23
- Two betas this week, Tue, Fri.
Previous Action Items
- Anthony - look at existing regression tests for Betas and decrease frequency of tests which are less valuable
- Anthony - Add a post-mortem item to review testing for what's valuable or not (ie. has it found regressions lately)
- Anthony - come back with a proposal for incorporating good-first-bugs into verifications and involving contributors in feature testing outside of testdays (tie to Q3 goals)
- [DONE] Ioana - come back with a list of areas important to regression test that we aren't right now
- Who is helping out with Firefox Metro from SV side?
- Mihaela Velimiroviciu and Cornel Ionce (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- Mobile coverage needed on Metro testing
- Metro testing - Windows 8.1
- Samvedna is working on a testplan for 8.1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qxPQW8foV93y6ELGRL0PJkBTaR93DtBUijZM9Tp7Muo/edit
Notes and Actions
- Changes coming to the way we test betas.
- Added coverage
- Drop stale areas(?)
- [juanb] Bring up discussion item next week regarding how to approach testing of stale areas. If there is no change in code, should we test?
- [juanb] Send email to Mihaela and Cornel re Firefox Metro testing areas.
- [juanb] Space in this meeting to talk about blocking issues in other branches?