Softvision Desktop Standup - October 9th, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- Telephone: QA-Desktop
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-09-25
- Upcoming PTOs
- Manuela Muntean - October 18th
- Otilia Anica - October 18th and 21st
- Firefox 25.0 Beta 7 Testday - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/testday-20131011
Previous Action Items
- Get together with mobile team to discuss what should define criteria for uplift
- Go over this during desktop team meeting
- Tracy/Ioana to propose revision to Anthony's wiki doc for review
- Proposing: "easy verify"
- Mentoring: qa-contact field, sending out information to mailing lists, test plan information, and bug email prepferences. Overcommunicate.
- Anthony to revise wiki doc
- [done] [ioana] Find a person to be a community mentor for bug verifications, and one person to work on Aurora bug verifications.
- Alexandra Lucinet is now a mentor and Bogdan Maris took over Aurora bug verifications.
- Firefox 27 features - https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Akeybl/Release_Tracking#Targeting_Firefox_27
- [juanb] Still reviewing Metro Fx proposal (forgot to mention this during the meeting)
Notes and Actions
- Only three bugs marked as easy
- Everyone in the team needs to come up with the list of easy bugs to verify for community to find them.
- [juanb] Bring this up during staff meeting
- [juanb] Bring this up with Alex and Asa today or during channel meeting
- Are we focusing on nightly? This doesn't help.