Softvision Desktop Standup - November 13th, 2013
- Wednesdays, 8:30am Pacific Time
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-11-06
Attending: mschifer, tracy, ashughes, mwobensmith, juanb, lizzard; ioana, manuela, mihaela, paul, alexandra, bogdan, satdav, cornel, catalin, petruta
- Upcoming PTOs:
- Anthony Hughes - November 15 - December 3
- Ioana Budnar - November 22nd
- Paul Silaghi - November 22nd and 25th
- US holiday, Thanksgiving Nov 28(?)
- We'll skip 26.0b9
- Firefox 26.0b5, maybe Friday
- Firefox 25.0.1: going to try to ship today
- Firefox 24.x ESR:This week.
- Firefox 17.x ESR: ibid
Previous Action Items
- [in progress] Anthony to communicate "effect of uplifts" more to mobile/desktop QA teams to get feedback, include methodology for collecting numbers
- Blogged numbers for Fx25 - https://ashughes.com/?p=66
- Still need to approach Mobile QA about discussing the numbers
- Web Audio status: testing is ongoing, issues have been reported to dev team -- most notably Sanctuary failing to run on 32-bit
- What should we cover in this meeting: Status of builds, major issues, project areas' status (example: Australis?), branch - major issues lists
- Need a a template to cover this.
- Metro : for iteration #18 were added 5 new bugs that are colored in blue; how should we handle them?
Notes and Actions
- [tracy] create template for this meeting
- We have a bunch of SSL related fixes. How do we test them?
- MattW: teaching the team how to use toosl to test SSL
- CC'ing people in critical security bugs, is it ok?: Use discretion
- How are we going to work with, around, approach the new train model proposal?
- Still working on it.