QA/Team Meeting/QA Team Meeting-2015-04-01

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Mozilla QA Meeting Wed, April 1, 2015 @ 1:30pm PDT

# Every other Weds @ 1:30p Pacific Time - Mozilla HQ, Room: QA
#
# Vidyo:  https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=0HHQN7SSNIkAxuJq04fq7uZk6J8
# Phone:  +1 650 903 0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99456 (US/INTL)
#         +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99456 (US Toll Free)
#         +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99456 (Canada)
# IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#qa

Template available at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Team_Meeting/QA_Team_Template

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead: Karl
  • Scribe: Stephen

Actions From Last Week

  • [Action Item] Please link your team's Test Plan for the Reading List. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/2015#Quality_Test_Plans
  • Work Week in June 2015 at Whistler, Canada
    • [Action Item] Team members need to make a shortlist of community members they would like to invite.
    • [Action Item] We need to think about the amount of space and duration of meetings in the Work Week.
  • This is the last meeting in Q1. Next meeting on April Fool's Day 2015.
    • [Action Item] Please have less cruel jokes on this day.
    • [Action Item] Karl Thiessen to lead the next meeting, with Stephen Donner as the scribe.
  • Cat GIF is waaaay too busy.
    • [Action Item] Please submit less busy GIFs next time.

Deadlines and Schedules

Next Merge: October 21, 2019 Next Release: October 22, 2019
Trains
Central: 71 Aurora: 54 Beta: 70 Release: 69.0

Other Notable Dates/Events (Read Only)

Discussion & Updates for Team

  • Pick a notetaker for our notepad
  • Please dogfood Loop as much as possible, and when/if you encounter problems, please file bugs (suggest at least during 1:1s); thx - [stephend]
  • Desktop updates to 37 have been turned off for startup crash bug 1149761

Community

  • Community invites for the Work Week are being channeled through Brian King and George Roter
    • They scheduled a 30 minute meeting with marcia tomorrow at 12:20 PM Pacific to discuss this. Please contact marcia if interested in joining
  • Champions meeting in on hiatus until we complete Q2 goals and decide what the best format for the meeting is.

Lightning Talk

Contributors

New Contributor Spotlight

These are new contributors, if you see them around, say hello

  •  :ThisIsNoah - new contributor to Firefox OS automation from Orlando, thanks to John Dorlus' [:Silne30] efforts.

Contributor Honor Roll

For those that went above and beyond this week, we salute you here.

Quarter Goals

Action Items and notes from the meeting

  • Please bold action items.
  • We will take notes on this etherpad
  • Stephen to check on and report back the process to add community-contributor nominations for attending work week in Whistler

Travel / PTO (Read Only)

Kittens

Kitten, fox, or other cute animal gif of the week: red_panda_by_gaudibuendia-d8n3cok.jpg

^^ That's not a GIF.

Next Meeting's Lead/Scribe

  • Lead: mbrandt
  • Scribe: kthiessen