- 1 Dial in
- 2 Attendees
- 3 Last action items
- 4 Goals Overview
- 5 Risky Goals
- 6 Project Status
- 6.1 Redesign Shared Modules (Geo/Henrik)
- 6.2 On-demand update tests (Geo/Henrik)
- 6.3 Endurance Tests (Dave/Anthony)
- 6.4 Others
- 6.5 Shadow web server (Al/Henrik)
- 7 Personal Status
- 8 Roundtable
- 9 Meeting Notes
# 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315 (US) # irc.mozilla.org #mozmill for backchannel
- Matt, Anthony, Aaron, Henrik, Geo, Al, Owen
Last action items
- Geo: Work with Al and Anthony to get the on-demand update testing running on qa-set (around April 27th)
- Geo: communicate proposal for faster patch handling to the group
- [DONE] Henrik: Update wording for the goal to port existing tests
- Henrik has been landed the handler for modal dialogs (bug 639870)
- Owen will be joining us to help port tests
- Exploring moving to Pivotal Tracker
On-demand update tests (Geo/Henrik)
- Shaking out last few bugs to use with the 5.0b2 release
Endurance Tests (Dave/Anthony)
- We have setup PivotalTracker for tracking the project
- The extension has now an icon. See the check-in
- Working on further launch points (add-on bar, Firefox button)
- Working on the website and the version checker for test environments
- Owen has been started to work on the pilot application which will become version 0.4
- Further enhancements for endurance tests (see Endurance section)
On Demand Provisioning (Cloud Automation) (Al/Henrik)
- Machine is being finished today, according to Phong.
- We need a list of initial use cases for what people need from the machine in short term.
- Cameron's TCM work is only current case.
- General (Henrik)
- Check-ins since the last meeting
- Reorganization of the named branches because of new channels
- Vlad and Alex from Softvision have been started to work on tests! Woohoo!!
- Split-up of last remaining test modules with multiple tests inside
- Updated EV tests to use minimal page on AMO (we will not have our own EV cert)
- 5.0 branch has some broken tests on qa-horus only. Henrik is playing with the memory on that box to figure out possible reasons for those failures. Could also apply to the waitForPageLoad issues with local test data.
- Safe Browsing tests failing due to bug 468313 -- reaching out devs to find solution (ashughes)
- Endurance test for Tab Switching in Panorama failing due to bug 646021 -- will be fixed this week (ashughes)
- Softvision (Anthony)
- Focusing on splitting test modules covering multiple Litmus tests into single-test modules (ie. 1 Litmus test per Mozmill test) -- see bug 627975 (will be done this week)
- Focusing on AOM Discovery Pane tests once above is complete -- being tracked using aom-discovery whiteboard tag -- Krupa is working on creating us more tests in Litmus (5 to date)
Shadow web server (Al/Henrik)
- Transfer of mozqa.com should be going through today.
- This unblocks creation of SSL certs by IT with Geotrust.
- When new certs are available, they will be deployed to mozqa.com.
Automation Scripts / Infrastructure (Henrik)
- Download script for daily builds has not been finished yet
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
- Should we create a new test-run for remote content related tests (AOM Discovery pane)?
- Discussion on mozmill-dev
- Any project lead has to update the project status. If he can't attend the 2nd lead has to do it
- On-demand update tests
- Feature is under final testing - finishing up by today (May 18th)!
- API refactor
- Owen will join to help porting tests - first contributor outside of the core team
- Henrik: Talk to David for a meeting about handling patch reviews with Softvision (include Web Automation)
- [DONE] Henrik: Create automation scripts for handing new test-run called "remote" (May 19th)
- Anthony: Get in contact with Vlad by end of today to kick of Discovery Pane tests (May 18th)
- Dave: Please reference last meeting notes from endurance meeting if you can't attend
- Al: Collect possible use cases and goals on-demand provisioning
- Al: Create remaining invalid certificates (May 20th)