- 1 Dial in
- 2 Attendees
- 3 Last action items
- 4 Goals Overview
- 5 Risky Goals
- 6 Project Status
- 6.1 Redesign Shared Modules (Geo/Henrik)
- 6.2 On-demand release tests (Geo/Henrik)
- 6.3 Endurance Tests (Dave/Anthony)
- 6.4 Others
- 6.4.1 Mozmill Crowd
- 6.4.2 Dashboard
- 6.4.3 Dashboard 0.4 (Owen)
- 6.4.4 Sync Server Load Testing (Owen)
- 6.4.5 On Demand Provisioning (Cloud Automation) (Al/Henrik)
- 6.4.6 Tests / Shared Modules
- 6.4.7 TCM (Cameron/Rebecca B.)
- 6.4.8 Shadow web server (Al/Henrik)
- 6.4.9 Automation Scripts / Infrastructure (Henrik)
- 7 Personal Status
- 8 Roundtable
- 9 Meeting Notes
# 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315 (US) # irc.mozilla.org #mozmill for backchannel
Last action items
- Geo: Send pivotaltracker project link for API refactoring project to team members or add it to the project wiki
- David: Work with Geo and Anthony to get some first ideas for changes of the review process; we will schedule a meeting once Henrik is back (should happen in June)
- [DONE] Anthony: Touch base with Geo to fix on-demand daemon issue
- [DONE] Anthony: Review patch from Henrik tonight for remote tests
- Anthony: Move SSL tests over to mozqa.com once Al put them up on mozqa.com
- [DONE] Anthony: Send email today to David Burns, Krupa, Vlad, Alex, Henrik to identify unnecessary tests inside a Litmus test which we have already started to automate. We need this information ASAP. Also make it clear how to handle new tests.
- [DONE] Henrik: Create necessary dummy patches for remote test-run
- [DONE] Henrik: Send Cameron the contacts from LibreOffice
- Documentation for window handling has been added on wiki
- As said above, Pivotal Tracker project created.
- Adding unconditional cleanup (tabs, history) after tests; evaluating bookmark restoration for speed
- Test porting continues
On-demand release tests (Geo/Henrik)
- Connection refused issue turned out to be Pulse Server failure
- Revamped scripts to use proper command line options and add clusters so we can set up on multiple systems
- Will be deploying on qa-set as soon as release noise dies out some, and will be submitting patches to get in mozmill-automation
- On-demand BFTs will be worked out with Henrik after his return
Endurance Tests (Dave/Anthony)
- No recent updates
- No updates this week
Dashboard 0.4 (Owen)
- Developing elastic search queries to match user stories
- Developing front end code in playdoh/js to integrate with these queries
- Implementing top failures view
Sync Server Load Testing (Owen)
- Setup load testing environment
- Wrote basic user creation script
- Intefaceing with services folk to get a deeper understanding of the sync api
On Demand Provisioning (Cloud Automation) (Al/Henrik)
- General (Henrik)
- Check-ins since the last meeting
- No updates -- still green
- Geo: more breakage in 3.6 than I would have expected. Without knowing history, am unsure if it's an unusual amount.
- Softvision (Anthony)
- No updates -- still working through review process
TCM (Cameron/Rebecca B.)
- Rebecca has more time than Matt does, along with at least as much interest, so we're switching to have Rebecca be second on this project.
- Matt B. and Marlena will join the TCM team to help as they have time
- Cam, Rebecca, Matt and Marlena will meet today at 2:30 to walk through product together
- Stephen wants his team to help test TCM, so we'll chat more in the work week about that.
- Still hitting resistance from uTest to fix issues we need. Investigating.
- Several bug fixes addressed this week.
- More UI design and impl work happening
- Rebecca is "Tiger Teaming" to gather user stories specific to:
- What do Litmus users like that they want to see in TCM?
- What do Litmus users hate and want to be better in TCM?
- What isn't in Litmus that we want to include in TCM?
Shadow web server (Al/Henrik)
- No updates currently.
- Still waiting for two SSL certificates from IT.
Automation Scripts / Infrastructure (Henrik)
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates: