Notes from the Mozilla Reps Council meeting on 2014/12/02 05:00:00 PM.
Arturo is a tough act to follow, please send him lots of love for the incredible job he did in recent months . Thanks Arturo!
- Finalized a list of Mentors from the initial list of nominations. This will be what we call the 'first wave' of mentors, as we decided on a maximum number of mentors for this first on-boarding.
- Emma to send out Invitations to Mentors (done)
- Emma to schedule on-boarding/mentor training(almost done)
- All new mentors will receive 1 new mentee, and one re-located mentee (mentee has stepped down, or requested change) to get started.
- How to become a Mentor <https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Mentoring> added to Mentor SOP
- Emma proposed Diversity as a consideration for all council decisions.
- This is not defined, but council voted overwhelmingly to support Reps becoming a model structure of inclusiveness in community (woot!) On behalf of Reps, Emma will be collaborating with a current MoFo/MoCo/Reps diversity discussion.
- Also reaching out to Womoz .
- Nuke has been working hard on challenges to encourage the reporting of event metrics. Council provided him with feedback
- We also discussed making Event-report backs more of a profile of what Reps accomplish (so you can share the end result on resume's etc).
- Interested in community thoughts on this design.