This module installs and sets up an instance of the SlaveAPI Server. The slaveapi::instance takes few options (listenaddr, port, slaveapi version), but the config and credentials files depend on many things in the organization config. You can refer to credentials.json.erb and slaveapi.ini.erb for the complete list.
Lots of cleartext here!
- a list of cleartext administrator passwords
- a list of cleartext root passwords
- password for the slaveapi Bugzilla login
- a list of cleartext builder passwords
- password for the slaveapi Inventory login
- the password used to authenticate to IPMI
This module has a number of dedicated configuration parameters, as well. See modules/config/manifests/base.pp.