Firefox 4 Macaw is a regular security and stability update to Firefox 4.
Fixes need to land on the default branch of releases/mozilla2.0 and mozilla-central. Mobile will then pull from releases/mozilla2.0 into releases/mozilla2.1.
- Overall lead: Christian Legnitto
- Security/Dev lead: Dan Veditz
- Build lead: Chris AtLee
- QA lead: Al Billings
- Code freeze for blockers: 2011-04-12
- Build #1 created: 2011-04-13
- Build #1 available: 2011-04-14
- QA testing starts: 2011-04-14
- Build #1 released to the beta channel: 2011-04-15
- Final release: 2011-04-26