- Summary of recent changes by ochameau
- Working on supporting Wordpress test suite (bug)
- Remote agent announcement
- Feature scoping
- What next?
- ochameau, sole, ato
- yulia, AutomatedTester
- ochameau has been ensuring we can connect to Puppeteer
- Last week ochameau also looked at the WordPress test suite (bug 1539202)
- Succinct user stories lends themselves well for ramping up work on the most important features
- They are using an older target selection technique from an earlier Puppeteer version (
receivedMessageFromTarget) (bug 1539210)
- Supporting earlier Puppeteer versions?
- Not a big effort, but sort of unfortunate that WordPress is not using upstream Puppeteer
- Supporting the few additional target location methods is probably useful also for other CDP consumers
- Interesting data point that significant test suites in the wild are not necessarily using the latest Puppeteer, and that this has consequences for which Chrome versions they test against
- No indication why they are stuck on an old version
- Running tests on try currently blocked by not building the remote agent as part of Firefox
- ato will be working on that this week (bug 1533831), then possibly on running the Puppeteer test suite on try afterwards (bug 1540655)
- Should we run the WordPress test suite on try?
- It has lots of difficult dependencies, so likely hard
- But we are landing fixes with tests attached, so it’s not really a necessity
- Chrome has lower-level CDP tests we should probably investigate running
- What is remote agent announcement blocked on?
- ACTION: sole will check
e30b6f7da324 Bug 1415265 - Remove now unnecessary .eslintrc.js files or entries. r=mossop 21a0b94236ca Merge mozilla-central to mozilla-inbound. on a CLOSED TREE b9c21d6a2820 bug 1538187: remote: correct irc chatroom; r=me a=doc 4897ba9157fb bug 1538187: remote: fix hyperlinks in index; r=me a=doc 85a3caa3afe3 bug 1538187: remote: correct chapter title in docs; r=me a=doc b1a10cc3384a Bug 1536888 - Move the remote agent to a JSM. r=ato bb99656cd1e4 Bug 1536794 - Test Page.frameStoppedLoading and Page.navigatedWithinDocument. r=ato 44356bd99bfc Bug 1536794 - Add test to cover /json/version endpoint and Target domain. r=ato 678c53ed6634 Bug 1536794 - Moving Target's path definition to a unique place, on Target class. r=ato a6da752d09cd Bug 1536794 - Close httpd's Connection when closing the remote agent's server. r=ato 4a9f22ab965b Bug 1536794 - Implement a base Target class. r=ato b5fc801bc3d8 Bug 1536890 - Remove the workaround in chrome-remote-interface now that remote agent supports websocket handshake. r=ato
- ato away Tuesday 2 April
- ochameau away Friday 5 April