WebDriver is a remote control interface that enables introspection and control of user agents. It provides a platform- and language-neutral wire protocol as a way for out-of-process programs to remotely instruct the behavior of web browsers.
This is the project page for the WebDriver project at Mozilla. If you’re looking for information about WebDriver itself you will find that on MDN.
- Mailing list
- email@example.com (subscribe, archive)
- Real-time chat
- The IRC channel for the team is #interop (webchat).
- Bug tracking
- Marionette in Bugzilla
- geckodriver in Bugzilla
- geckodriver on GitHub
- Rust port of mozbase
- David Burns (AutomatedTester), manager
- Maja Frydrychowicz (maja_zf), engineer
- Currently away
- Henrik Skupin (whimboo), engineer
- Andreas Tolfsen (ato), engineer
The team has a public meetings on Mondays at 2 pm GMT, when announced on the mailing list.
|Day of week||Pacific Time||Eastern Time||GMT||Central European Time||Japan Time|
|Mondays (when announced)||6:00AM–7:00AM||9:00AM–10:00AM||2:00PM–3:00PM||3:00PM–4:00PM|| 10:00PM–11:00PM (summer)|
- See WebDriver/Meetings for more details and minutes