SeaMonkey Meeting Details
- Time: 11 June, 2013, 12:00 UTC
- (8am Eastern, 1pm UK, 2pm Central Europe, 8pm Hong Kong)
- Location: #seamonkey IRC channel
- Further Read: Basics
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Roundtable - Personal Status Updates
- 1.2 Any other business?
- Meeting cancelled due to lack of advance notice being sent.
- TL;DR: no updates at all vs last meeting.
Roundtable - Personal Status Updates
Status Updates from developers - what are you working on, what's the progress, any other comments? (feel free to add yourself to the list if your name is missing and you have interesting status).
- Some testing, reviewing and commenting.
- bug 876657 Add l10n.ini file to Venkman
- Checked in pending review:
- Waiting for feedback/review:
- Fixing review comments before checkin:
- Working on:
- Various SM Council documents.
- bug 606683 Allow customization of toolbar in Composer and MailNews Composition
- bug 639690 [META] Re-arrange code between editor and editorOverlay
- bug 773979 [META] Switch to new drag and drop api in SeaMonkey
- bug 657234 Move pasteQuote and pasteNoFormatting into contentAreaContextOverlay
- File/Folder selection in windows.
- To Do:
- bug 639395 Get cmd_fontSize to reflect current state of selected content / content at caret.
- Create FAQ for Friends of the Fish Tank.
- Help get composer standalone builds working with --enable-tests.
Pushed to comm-central on CLOSED TREE due to me thinking that the tree is open for SeaMonkey:
- bug 595235 Make search suggestions work with new search sidebar.
- bug 870413 Implement permission prompt for desktop notifications in SeaMonkey.
- bug 870728 The Geolocation prompt should not offer action in PB mode if the action remembers permission for more than a session.
- bug 871536 Mitigate clickjacking of about:certerror.
- bug 871541 Remove updateIcon from tabbrowser since it has only one consumer.
- bug 871548 Query params sent when reporting a phishing site could contain sensitive info.
- bug 875706 Flip the pref to enable the Content Security Policy (CSP) 1.0 parser for SeaMonkey.
- bug 876430 Update Dataman for changes in DOMStorage and localStorage.
- bug 879845 Lightning bug 718332 broke SeaMonkey's customize toolbar context menu.
- bug 881083 [parity-Multizilla] Add a "Validate this page" entry to the Web Development submenu.
- bug 881221 Don't try to package MSVC dlls if WIN32_REDIST_DIR is not set, in Thunderbird.
Investigating: Other stuff:
- Did some reviews.
- Bug triage and Bug discussions.
- Usual end user support and PR in newsgroups and Mozillazine.
Fixed on trunk/comm-aurora:
- bug 872133 Focus textbox for "seconds" when checking "Show an alert" in Notifications preference pane.
- bug 874899 Hide new options in Notifications preference pane when the old alert is selected.
Fixed on trunk:
- bug 872000 Document the new Private Browsing feature in Help.
- bug 880464 Setting up an RSS account first should not make it the default account.
- bug 868495 Browser main preference pane cut off on Windows 7 with hardware acceleration enabled.
- Bug triage, testing, and commenting for SeaMonkey and MailNews Core.
- End-user information and discussion on MozillaZine.
- Documented security.tls.version.(min,max) prefs in the MZ Knowledge Base; updates to several other articles.
Any other business?