SeaMonkey:Jobs to be done
Here you find action items where the SeaMonkey Project needs your help. Some of the listet "jobs" are porjects, where during a limited time a particular task needs to be done. Other ones are tasks where a responsible person or "maintainer" is required to do the work and additionally to inspire other users to help.
- Please feel free to complete this page and add your ideas.
- Please, please, please add your Wiki user name to the Responsible - Active column where ever you believe you might be able to contribute; every helping hand will be welcome. We will address ourselves to you as soon as possible.
- If you can't contribute to the project startup, but want to join the project if it is "running", please add your Wiki user name to the Interested Followers.
- If you only want to initiate discussion concerning an idea, please present it on the Discussion page!
After the project will have been launched, it will disappear from this page.
Add-On compatibility check
- Users should share their knowledge concerning compatibility of AMO add-ons or converted add-ons on SeaMonkey/AddonCompat
|Name||Project related Skills||Role, activities||Project member since|
|Rainer Bielefeld||coordination||Project Starter, Coordinator||2015-04-19|
- Project Web Page: SeaMonkey/AddonCompat
- Mailing lists (Thread): currently not planned
- IRC Channel: currently not planned
- Telephone conferences: currently not planned
- Tracking Bugs:
Activities and Work Items
for Project startup