- 1 Items to be reviewed:
- 2 Introduce Feature
- 3 Threat Brainstorming
- 4 Conclusions / Action Items
Items to be reviewed:
- Expose Add-On Performance: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Features/Expose_Add-on_Performance
Goal of Feature, what is trying to be achieved (problem solved, use cases, etc)
- to allow users to see add-ons that may be using resources at levels beyond their usefullness
- this is not in product active monitoring, this is all data from AMO
- the data from AMO is not even pulled in separately but rather together with existing AMO data (since Firefox 4)
- data is being transfered using HTTPS
What solutions/approaches were considered other than the proposed solution?
- building live in product resource monitoring
Why was this solution chosen?
- need to expose data to users about add-on preformance
Any security threats already considered in the design and why?
- data being tampered
- data is transfered in HTTPs to prevent tampering