« previous week | index | next week »
23 jan 2014
- clarify which bugs are for fixing which call in the whitelist (kang)
- check with nuwa team how much we can collaborate for the preloaded process (w/ cervantes)
- this should help with bugs like the ipv6 bug
- this should help with starting the sandbox properly on linux desktop
- bbondy had to make some build system changes to get the chromium sandbox shim working again, set back progress about a week
- If anyone is at jst's workweek next week, Wednesday at 13:00 PST we'll be discussing sandboxing/e10s at a high level to get folks testing with these features enabled.