10 April 2014
- arroway has been doing work to remove calls to open https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=980924
- but there are some problems with third party libraries
- perhaps may need the policy compiler to make things more specific
- there are some gecko calls to open - need to remote them (bugs are open)
- QC graphics drivers run a network server in debug mode (983976)
- bobowen adjusted the rights level so we don't break graphics code
- to lower the integrity back where it was (lower than low), what can we do?
- tabraldes will find out what's required.
- spohl might be able to help with platform integration
- tabraldes is going to start trying to sandbox a test plugin or the openh264 working code (from ekr)
Linux Mac OS
- sid will talk to josh
- dbolter spoke with tabraldes about how they can get accessiblity stuff working with e10s/sandboixng
jld is working on gc/cc logging enabled for e10s (FYI)