- (Nothing content-specific this week.)
- To do: consider enabling off-by-default content sandboxing (how much does this still break?) (no bug yet)
- Rearranging build for bug 1088488: know how it will work.
- Need to review changes at bug 1088488, which move some sandbox functionality from XUL to plugin-container.
- Working on upstream merge from Chromium sandbox code.
- Related: bug 1093334 to move some Linux sandboxing headers from Chromium
- Chromium IPC code: cpeterson has been trying to get Google contact from dveditz/elsewhere
- e10s will be enabled on Nightly today or tomorrow!
- B2G EME
- ACTION: jld to also inquire about Chromium IPC bugs