- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1156742 - print to xps with low integrity sandbox - added new protocol to handle printing a page at a time over IPC. Chatted with Bas about Moz2D and he seems to think it should be fairly straight forward, going to look into that next and if it'll take too long, I'll clean up my EMF patch and put it up for review.
- GMP Sandboxing
- bug 1197007 - [EME] Sandbox prevents eme-adobe.dll loading on Win10 when Firefox profile on FAT-formatted SD card - removing optimisation didn't work. Managed to reproduce the problem for clearkey CDM by adding a default side-by-side manifest to the assembly, so I can now test. Have asked Adobe whether they actually need the manifest as theirs is the default one as well.
- NPAPI Sandboxing
- bug 1197943 - Flash plugin process hangs when playing Amazon Instant Video with NPAPI sandbox enabled (e.g. 64-bit Firefox) - uplifted to Aurora and Beta.
- bug 1201438 - Flash videos in 64 bit Dev Edition builds are playing black (with sound) - uplifted to Aurora.
- bug 1202024 - Plugin Quirks modes don't get initialised soon enough when doing async init - uplifted to Aurora.
- Other Mac Work
- Signing of sandbox debugging tool kernel extension
- WebRTC/OpenH264 Sandboxing
- Assertion failures when content process is slow
- non-sandbox e10s debugging
- Some landings blocked on mrbkap