- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1217185 - e10s video performance is very bad - caused by Program Manager HWND owned by Windows Explorer process. Chromium have changed to use null, which seems to work - patch landed.
- bug 1173371 - [e10s] Web page is not shown when launch Firefox from network drive on Windows - thought that I might be able to get this working with with just low integrity, with a view to uplifting printing changes and turning on for Fx45. However it seems that low integrity breaks this as well as USER_INTERACTIVE. Still investigating.
- Other Windows Work
- bug 1230910 - Get sandbox compiled with mingw-w64 - Jacek Caban has looked at this before I think, he has a WIP patch. Lots of minor changes required. Jacek thinks we might be able to get a fair amount of these upstreamed.
- bug 1232728 - update chromium ipc import to something that doesn't cause clang-cl to choke - pointed froydnj to WIP patches for Chromium sandbox update to see if any of these have been addressed
- bug 1228880 - Firefox started via runas on Windows will not run Adobe Flash - spoke to jimm and aklotz at Orlando and both agreed adding an env var to turn off using separate job when required was a reasonable plan.
- WebRTC/OpenH264 Sandboxing
- Everything landed and uplifted to Firefox 44. Firefox 43 might be a bit shaky in WebRTC shutdown.
- Need to investigate MozPromises to clean up the code.