- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1219369 - Leak checking does not work in Windows content processes due to being unable to create the bloat log - landed.
- bug 1193861 - We don't get content processes logged on windows - landed.
- bug 1246505 - Let the Windows low integrity content sandbox ride the trains - will land when I'm back, decision has been made not to uplift to Fx46.
- bug 1240437 - PushLayer and PopLayer APIs are not implemented for DrawTargetRecording - uplifted to Fx46.
- bug 1245246 - crash in nsPrintEngine::FirePrintingErrorEvent - uplifted to Aurora and Beta.
- GMP Sandboxing
- bug 1236680 - Result "not reached" crash in mozilla::gmp::GMPChild::ProcessingError() - landed, should be in latest Nightly by the time of the meeting.
- WebRTC/OpenH264 Sandboxing
- bug 1177242 Video device access needs to re-verify UX permissions
- Alternate approach for permissions