- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1245309 - D3D11CreateDevice fails with E_FAIL in sandbox - does occur in chromium, seems quite low level, fall back to software will affect canvas, webgl - should this block? - answer No, but we should keep an eye on numbers for GFX_CONTENT_FAILED_TO_ACQUIRE_DEVICE during rollout.
- bug 1253247 - Attempting to print silently from the child causes a crash as there is no RemotePrintJob - landed.
- bug 1189846 - Print Edit 15.10 and bug 1236015 - Windows 10 print to PDF bug - nearly have something working for bug 1189846 - sorting out print settings a bit as part of that, which should help with the other bug.
- bug 1255336 - Printing results in empty page with print.always_print_silent=true - I broke this semi-deliberately as part of the printing changes, but if the sandbox isn't going to ride the trains in 47 then I should probably turn off printing via the parent on 47. The fixes I'm working on for the two above should fix this.
- Other Windows Work
- Kickoff for a11y+e10s this afternoon, one big question is a11y client talking directly to content. I think we can do it, it's just a matter of answering the specifics. I'm doing some experiments to give us some concrete, specific answers
- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1228022 - Trigger print jobs from the parent instead of the child for OSX
- WebRTC/OpenH264 Sandboxing
- bug 1254102 [e10s] Switching from remote tabs to non-remote tabs stops browser sharing working/causes fatal assertions in debug mode
- bug 1249365 Latest Nightly 47.0a1 breaks Hello - No camera/microphone found
- bug 1250122 Regression: WebRTC video broken
- bug 1207431 Intermittent leakcheck | default process: 600 bytes leaked (CondVar, Mutex, nsRunnable, nsTArray_base, nsThread, ...)
- bug 1249313 MediaEngineRemoteVideoSource Shutdown should not shut down Cameras()
- bug 1252647 Intermittent e10s LeakSanitizer | leak at NewPage, nsEventQueue::PutEvent, take, nsThread::PutEvent
- Chromium IPC Code
- Other Cross Platform Work
- triage sessions options - decided on 11am Eastern
- Wed. 10am or 11am Eastern
- Friday 12pm Eastern